Fishing Item Info
- Date Created (ISO Standard):
- Fish, net, and pole at the bow of beached boat. Donated by Harriet (Klein) Allen through Priest Lake Museum.
- boats lakes (bodies of water) fishing
- Priest Lake Museum Association photographs, 1880-1950, PG 17, University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives
- Source Identifier:
- Preferred Citation:
- "Fishing", Priest Lake Historical Photograph Collection, University of Idaho Library Digital Collections, https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/priestlake/items/priestlake316.html
- In copyright, educational use permitted. Educational use includes non-commercial reproduction of text and images in materials for teaching and research purposes. For other contexts beyond fair use, including digital reproduction, please contact the University of Idaho Library Special Collections and Archives Department at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com). The University of Idaho Library is not liable for any violations of the law by users.
- Standardized Rights: