X


Collections A-Z

logo
logo
The University of Idaho Library's

Campus

Photograph Collection

Documenting the history of the UI Campus

Armory (Old) , 1896-1903 (No Longer Standing)

Architect:Unknown

Location: 46.7251,-117.013071 | About 100' behind the old Administration Building
Description: Wooden building, about 50' x 125', one story and basement in front, two stories in rear
Click here for more information
Click here for less information
Use History: Also housed agriculture department and gymnasium
Name History: Also known as The Annex
Sources: Cards, Petersen


Scroll down to browse the entire collection.

Click or hover on an image for additional information.