X


Collections A-Z

logo
logo
The University of Idaho Library's

Campus

Photograph Collection

Documenting the history of the UI Campus

Art and Architecture Interior Design , 1942-

Architect:Unkown

Location: 46.727676, -117.01146 | Idaho Ave. and Pine Street
Description: One story and basement, wood frame and siding, 52' x 32'
Click here for more information
Click here for less information
Use History: Originally Navy Building #2, Became Faculty Club in 1945, food service; College of Art & Architecture, Interior Design Dept in 2000-
Name History: Navy Building #2, 1942-1945; Faculty Club, 1945-1971; Satellite Sub, 1971-2000; Art & Architecture Annex
Sources: Cards, Morton, MG 70


Scroll down to browse the entire collection.

Click or hover on an image for additional information.