X


Collections A-Z

logo
logo
The University of Idaho Library's

Campus

Photograph Collection

Documenting the history of the UI Campus

Bartley Cottage , 1921-1952 (Torn down in 1952)

Architect:Unknown

Location: 46.724144,-117.009574 | SW of Ridenbaugh Hall on Nez Perce west of Center Cottage
Description: Two story, wooden frame and siding, gable roof, wood shingles
Click here for more information
Click here for less information
Use History: Acquired in 1921 and used as a girl's dormitory until 1929 when it became a music studio.
Sources: Cards


Scroll down to browse the entire collection.

Click or hover on an image for additional information.