X


Collections A-Z

logo
logo
The University of Idaho Library's

Campus

Photograph Collection

Documenting the history of the UI Campus

Cedar Hall , 1920-1957 (Torn down December 1957 due to poor condition)

Architect:Unknown

Location: 46.727126,-117.007889 | SE corner of Ash and Idaho Ave.
Description: Two floors and basement, wood frame, siding and shingles, gable roof
Click here for more information
Click here for less information
Use History: Infirmary, Phi Delta fraternity house, men's living group, music recital hall
Sources: Cards, Argonaut


Scroll down to browse the entire collection.

Click or hover on an image for additional information.