X


Collections A-Z

logo
logo
The University of Idaho Library's

Campus

Photograph Collection

Documenting the history of the UI Campus

Music Hall Annex , 1925-1952 (Removed and Destroyed in 1952)

Architect:Unknown

Cost: $6,100

Location: 46.72412, -117.010108 | Nez Perce west of Bartley Cottage
Description: Wood frame, gable, two floors and basement
Click here for more information
Click here for less information
Use History: Once served as home of early presidents. Probably acquired in the original land purchase following the founding of the University in 1889.
Name History: President's House, Music Hall Annex
Sources: Cards


Scroll down to browse the entire collection.

Click or hover on an image for additional information.