Collections A-Z

The University of Idaho Library's


Photograph Collection

Documenting the history of the UI Campus

Pea Weevil Research Laboratory , 1947-? (No Longer Standing)


Location: 46.72945,-117.010212 | Originally east of Forestry Laboratory on Urquhart. Moved in 1950 to Sixth Street to make room for Engineering Building
Description: One story wood frame and concrete, gable roof
Click here for more information
Click here for less information
Use History: Combined with Forestry Laboratory in new location. Then Industrial Arts Building.
Name History: Pea Weevil Research Laboratory, Industrial Arts Building,
Sources: Cards

Scroll down to browse the entire collection.

Click or hover on an image for additional information.