X


Collections A-Z

logo
logo
The University of Idaho Library's

Campus

Photograph Collection

Documenting the history of the UI Campus

Temporary Classroom Building 4 , 1947-1954 (Demolished 1954)

Architect:Unknown

Location: 46.723907,-117.01058 | SW of Engineering Testing Laboratory
Description: One story frame structure with cedar lap siding and cedar shingles, 152' x 40'
Click here for more information
Click here for less information
Name History: Called Communication Laboratory from 1947-1951
Sources: Cards, UG 12 (2329)


Scroll down to browse the entire collection.

Click or hover on an image for additional information.