X


Collections A-Z

logo
logo
The University of Idaho Library's

Campus

Photograph Collection

Documenting the history of the UI Campus

Triangle Club , 1937-? (3 buildings torn down between 1952 and 1966.)

Architect:Unknown

Location: 46.727755,-117.009113 | Ash Street
Description: Wood frame houses
Click here for more information
Click here for less information
Use History: Two old frame houses, formerly the Infirmary and Senior Hall were consolidated into the Triangle Club on a cooperative basis. In fall 1938 one became the Home Management House, the second became Lindley Hall Annex. The third rented to Tau Kappa Epsilon
Name History: Infirmary; Senior Hall; Triangle club; Home Management House; Lindley Hall Annex; Tau Kappa Epsilon
Sources: Cards


Scroll down to browse the entire collection.

Click or hover on an image for additional information.