Guidelines for placing materials on reserve
- Faculty may place readings on reserve to supplement assigned readings for their courses. These readings must comply with provisions in the U.S. Copyright Act and FERPA. If the nature, scope, or extent of copying is judged to exceed the fair use principles of the Copyright Act, the library will work with the professor to find alternative arrangements.
- 3 hours, 1 day, 3 day (determined by instructor) for paper reserve
- 24 hours/day for electronic reserve
- $2 per hour or partial hour for overdue items, maximum $20, for paper reserve
- No fines for electronic reserve
- Visit the E-Reserves Listings and look for your course by instructor, term, or subject.
- Click on the course name to view a list of all items on reserve.
- To access electronic reserve items, students will have to sign in using their NetID.