- No food and drinks are allowed in the Studio.
- DO NOT disconnect, rewire, or turn off any equipment (including the computer).
- DO NOT take any equipment out of the room.
- Bring your own storage device or use a cloud storage service such as OneDrive for file saving. Any files saved on the computer will be erased periodically.
- You will be charged a replacement fee if any piece of equipment is lost, stolen, or damaged during your reservation time.
- When you are finished using the space, log off the computer and return the key to the circulation desk by handing it to a staff member or a student employee. DO NOT leave the key on the counter or in the book return slot.
- Abide by our policies, including Library Code of Conduct, University of Idaho Student Code of Conduct, and University of Idaho’s Acceptable Use of Technology Resources Policy.
- Please cancel your reservation if you can no longer make it to your appointment. Use the cancellation link in your confirmation email or call the library at 208-885-6559.
Fines and Fees
|ITEM||LOAN PERIOD||FINE RATE||REPLACEMENT COST|
|Studio Key||2 hours||$5/hour||$20|
|Portable Green Screen||24 hours||$5/hour||$110|
|Portable Light Kit||24 hours||$5/hour||$140|
|Video Camera (circulating)||24 hours||$5/hour||$700|
|Video Camera (permanent hold)||3 hours in-library||$5/hour||$700|
|GoPro Hero||24 hours||$5/hour||$300|
|Field Recorder||24 hours||$5/hour||$200|
|External Hard Drive||24 hours||$5/hour||$60|
|Miscellaneous Accessories||24 hours||$5/hour||Priced individually|
|Cellphone Tripod||24 hours||$5/hour||$20|
|Canon DSLR Camera Kit||24 hours||$5/hour||$500|
|Computer Headsets with Microphone||24 hours||$5/hour||$25|
|Ring Light Kit||24 hours||$5/hour||$35|
|USB Microphone Kit||24 hours||$5/hour||$130|
|Wireless Presenter||24 hours||$5/hour||$50|
|Portable Speaker||24 hours||$5/hour||$20|
|Digital Graphic Drawing Tablet Kit||24 hours||$5/hour||$550|
|Computer Headsets with Microphone||24 hours||$5/hour||$20|