Visit the Library
Welcome to the University of Idaho Library!
The U of I Library, the largest library in the state, is a physical and virtual space where you can find information resources, people to help you succeed, places to study, and facilities to help you create. Watch the videos for some student insights about the library and take a virtual tour!
We invite you to visit us and discover:
- Immediate access to millions of physical and electronic books and journals
- Online scholarly databases and journals
- Electronic textbooks and course materials that can save you money
- Tens of thousands of DVDs and streaming videos
- Historical collections
- Digital georeferenced aerial imagery
- Open long hours during the semester
- Comfortable and flexible study and meeting spaces
- Computers, printers, scanners, and wireless access
- Areas for individual quiet study as well as group study areas
- Makerspace with 3D printing
- Audio/visual lab with editing & sound equipment as well as greenscreen, lighting, and eGlass.
- Group Study Rooms equipped with technology like large format monitors for practicing presentations or holding group meetings