Making, Innovating, and Learning Laboratory
Spring 2021 Hours
Mon, Tue, Fri: 8am - 5pm
Wed, Thu: 8am - 7pm
For everyone’s safety:
- Masks are Required in the MILL.
- Please keep visits brief.
- Limit of two patrons in the MILL at a time practicing social distancing.
- Virtual consultations and appointments are suggested, please email email@example.com.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a virtual consultation for 3D printing or to schedule a print.
The Making, Innovating, Learning Laboratory (the MILL) is a place to gather, explore, learn, and create new knowledge using state-of-the-art technology and other traditional forms of making. Located on the floor of the library and open to everyone on campus, the MILL is creative and inclusive, and we strive to facilitate the free and open exchange of ideas and knowledge between disciplines.
Are you ready to create? Reserve one of our 3D printers, the Lulzbot Mini 3D Printer and TAZ 3D Printer (email email@example.com).
The MILL is an evolving space, and we’d love to hear from you – please use our suggestion box to send any requests!