Gary Strong Curriculum Center
The Gary Strong Curriculum Center provides resources and space to meet the academic and instructional objectives of the students and faculty at the University of Idaho's College of Education, Health and Human Sciences.
Phone: (208) 885-7257
The Curriculum Center, previously known as the IMTC, serves as the K-12 curriculum resource library. In addition to curriculum materials, the center has numerous other resources, including:
- Children's and Young Adult Books
- Native American Collection
- Lewis and Clark Collection
- Bilingual Collection
- Spanish Language Collection
- Praxis Study Guides
- Technology and Equipment
- A 5-station computer lab with one black and white printer is available for all University of Idaho students to use on a first-come, first-serve basis.