Instruction Services in Special Collections
Do you need help utilizing archives in your class? Do you need help conveying…
- Why archives are important?
- How they can benefit research?
- How they are created?
- Who decides what is of historic importance?
- How to find and use materials in the Special Collections and Archives?
- Why do primary documents matter?
- The University of Idaho Archives and Special Collections offers several instruction options including:
- Hands-on activities in the Library
- Virtual orientations to primary source research and the UI collections
- Customized on-line guides for your class
We are happy to work with you to support your class and their original research in our collections!
To request Special Collections instruction, please fill out:
In order to provide the best learning experience, we require a meeting with the instructor to discuss instruction needs and materials for the class assignment. Instructors will be contacted within a week of submitting the form to set up a meeting.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (208) 885-0845 if we can be of assistance!