Book Purchase Request Form
All members of the University of Idaho community are encouraged to suggest additions to our collections. The Library will honor requests as budgets permit and as the material is available. To request a book or resource to add to our collections, please click the button link below to access our survey form (requires U of I login):
Requests are subject to the following guidelines:
- Priority is given to materials which support the research and teaching programs of the university.
- Out-of-print books will be considered for purchase if they can be found at a reasonable cost.
- Requests must be submitted at least 60 days before the time needed to allow for shipping and processing time. Out-of-print items and items ordered as pre-publications may take longer. If you need an item soon, please use Interlibrary Loan to borrow a copy from another library.
- Up to 10 item requests can be purchased for each individual patron per academic year.
- The appropriate library subject specialist will review your request.